- Personal information
Personal information refers to all information about you as an identifiable individual, including your name, address, email address, telephone number, and identity number.
- Personal information collected
2.2. In order to register for certain services or to enter competitions or promotions offered through our website Shift Autohaus will from time to time ask you for relevant personal information. Shift Autohaus will use such information to provide the services to you. Shift Autohaus may also use such information for its own internal purposes including:
– establishing and verifying your identity;
– maintaining and updating our customer databases;
– marketing, product research and development purposes.
- Storage of personal information
Shift Autohaus uses all reasonable measures to put in place and maintain electronic procedures and systems to ensure accuracy and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information with reference to accepted technological standards.
- Personal information shared
4.1 Shift Autohaus will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent, provided that by using our website and/or subscribing for any of our services, you provide your express and informed consent for Shift Autohaus to disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
– to third party companies employed by Shift Autohaus to provide services for us, including for example, website hosting and development. These companies require access to your personal information to perform their functions and not for any other purposes;
– to transfer Shift Autohaus customer database/s, including personal information contained therein, to any third party who acquires all or substantially all of the assets or shares in our company or our website service whether by sale, merger, acquisition or otherwise.
4.2. Shift Autohaus reserves the right to share non-personal, non-individual information in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes, for example with advertisers on our website or business associates and partners. This does not involve disclosing any personal information which can identify any individual consumer in any way.
- Legal disclaimer
5.1. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information to governmental bodies, exchanges and other regulatory or self-regulatory organizations if Shift Autohaus is required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary as set out above.
5.2. In addition, we may disclose information if required to do so to any regulatory authorities in connection with any investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Shift Autohaus to legal liability.
- Communicating with us
- Electronic communications
The user consents to the website’s agreements, notices and disclosures by visiting the website and receiving electronic information or communication by electronic means and this indicates that any legal requirements has been satisfied.
9.1. We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time, so please review it frequently.
9.2. If we decide to change our privacy & security policy, we will post changes to this page. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page. The amended privacy & security policy will supersede and replace any previous policies with effect from the date on which it is posted on our website.
- Contact us
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our privacy & security policy, please email us at email@example.com